Going within with the Waning MoonToday is also called 'Blue Monday' so perhaps it’s a good time to look within and let go of old stuff from last year.
The full moon is on well on its way to waning now and it’s not too late to release stuff that no longer serves you.
As we prepare for the next New Moon, the time of new beginnings, we can use the energy of the waning moon for banishing bad habits or ending negative relationships. But also things that influences us in negative ways. Negative emotions can all be let go of to bring cleansing and clearing.
Why keep the pain or niggles trapped within your heart… let it go, what exactly do you have to lose?
Pride maybe, resentment, principle or injustice?
It doesn't mean you have to allow it to happen again but respect and thank that part of you that is protective and let those trapped emotions go and begin to feel free.
- Light a candle (be fire safe)
- Sitting opposite and close your eyes and go within...
- Search for those emotions and acknowledge them for what they are.
- Take a deep breath and let the breath slowly and softly release though your mouth, towards the candle flame.
- Allow the candle flame to take away the energy that no longer serves you.
- Search for the next emotion and repeat.
- Once complete, thank your inner being and the flame of the candle for their help.